Not only is this Baked Potlatch Salmon recipe simple, but it's also incredibly delicious. You can use more of the Potlatch seasoning if you want to rub the entire fillet, with the recommendation being that you also use more olive oil so the skin doesn't stick to the pan.
• 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
• 2 tbsp Stuart's Spices Potlatch Salmon & Seafood Rub
• 2 salmon fillets (between 5-7oz each), fresh or thawed from frozen
• lemon, optional
1. Preheat your oven to 350°
2. Have a glass pan ready and use the olive oil to coat the bottom
3. Pat the salmon dry and place into the glass pan, skin side down
4. Spread the Potlatch evenly on the top, making sure that it's entirely covered
5. Bake 30-40 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145°
6. Drizzle with fresh lemon juice if desired
This mouthwatering baked salmon pairs well with rice or roasted vegetables. Green beans are an all-around favorite!
Comments will be approved before showing up.