This baked chicken will almost certainly become a routine menu option in your home, using decadent cream cheese and nutritious vegetables to become a luscious dinner.
1. Preheat oven to 375
2. Coat a 9x13 pan with olive oil
3. In a bowl, mix cream cheese, 1/2 cup of the mozzarella, broccoli, onion, and spices
4. Mix together until well blended, set aside
5. With each chicken breast, make even slices on the top, only slicing halfway through so as not to separate the chicken breast between each slice
6. Do this for all six and line them in the oiled pan
7. Take your filling and evenly press it into each slice on the chicken breasts
8. Spread remaining mixture around the top and sides
9. Sprinkle top with remaining cheeses
10. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until chicken temps to 165 internally
If you're not a fan of kale, you can substitute for more broccoli
Comments will be approved before showing up.