Our Butcher's Rub brings the robust flavors of garlic, paprika, and cloves to this mildly sweet fish.
1. Liberally coat your sea bass with the Butcher's Rub, making sure to spread it evenly across the fillets
2. Bring a skillet to medium-high heat with some oil
3. Pan sear for 3-4 minutes on each side starting with the skin side down
4. Flip back to skin side down, lower the heat and then cover
5. Cook until the fish temps to 145°
6. Add a squeeze of fresh lemon juice and enjoy!
Comments will be approved before showing up.