A local Rochester spin on Cincinnati Chili
- 2-3 sweet onions
- 2 lbs ground or chunked meat
- Stuart's Spices Rochester Meat Sauce Seasoning
- 2 (15oz) cans of tomatoes
- 2 (15oz) cans of red beans
- 2-4 oz beer
- Cooking oil
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Diced red onion
- In a large pot, sauté 2-3 large sweet onions with oil. Cook until onions are translucent.
- Add 2 lbs of ground or chunked meat and cook until meat is almost done.
- Stir in 2-3 Tbsp Rochester Meat Sauce Seasoning
- Stir in tomatoes and beans.
- If more liquid is desired, add 2-4 ounces of a hearty beer. Simmer at least 45 minutes.
- Serve over pasta and garnish with cheddar cheese and red onion.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.