With Jelly Glaze
- 2 Chicken thighs or breasts, bone-in
- Olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. Stuart’s Spices Garam Masala
- Apple jelly or apple or mango chutney, about ¼ cup
- Salt free broth or water, about 2-4 Tbsp.
- Coat raw chicken on both sides with Garam Masala.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and brown chicken on both sides. Turn heat to low, cover pan and cook about 15-20 minutes until internal temperature is 165°F.
- Remove chicken from pan. Deglaze the pan with the broth, scraping up any browned bits. Stir in jelly or chutney, making a little sauce. Place chicken back in pan and stir, coating both sides of chicken, and heat through.
- Serve alone or over rice, topping with the sauce.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.