- Olive oil
- 1 onion diced
- 2 boneless chicken thighs or breasts
- 2 cups butternut squash or sweet potato
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 14 oz. can of diced tomatoes
- 1 cup green peas
- 2-3 Tbsp. Stuart’s Spices Garam Masala
- Salt and black pepper to taste
**Vegetarian Option - Extra firm, drained tofu, cut in cubes
- Heat olive oil in frying pan and sauté onion until translucent
- Add chicken and brown on both sides.
- Add other ingredients except peas, bring to boil, cover, and turn heat down to simmer, about 15 minutes.
- Add peas and continue to simmer 15 more minutes.
- Adjust seasonings with salt, black pepper, or even a little lime juice
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.