Simple and easy to make
- 1 box macaroni and cheese
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 Tbsp Stuart's Spices Fajita Seasoning
- ~½ cup shredded cheese of choice
- 3 bell peppers
- Optional: bread crumbs for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Cut the tops off of the bell peppers and remove the inside. Set aside.
- Start cooking boxed macaroni and cheese per package instructions.
- While the noodles are cooking, brown the the ground beet, adding ½ Tbsp Fajita Seasoning to the ground beef. Let simmer.
- After the macaroni and cheese is done, add the other ½ Tbsp Fajita to the macaroni. Stir thoroughly.
- Add ground beef to the macaroni and combine.
- Stuff the peppers with the mixture, and top with shredded cheese (bread crumbs optional).
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
For a cute treat, cut faces into the bell peppers!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.