This recipe calls for tilapia, but try it with other fish fillets of your choice. It's easy to double or triple the size of the recipe as needed.
- 1 mango, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 2 tilapia fillets
- 2-3 Tbsp Stuart's Spices Moroccan Seasoning
- Optional: 2 tsp unsalted butter
- Generously season the fillets with Moroccan seasoning. If adding butter, spread it on the fish before seasoning.
- Place the fillets on aluminum foil and scatter mango over it. Sprinkle mango with more of the Moroccan seasoning.
- Wrap up the sides of the aluminum and twist edges together to seal.
- Bake in oven at 350 F until done; about 15 minutes depending on the thickness of the fillets.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.