Watch our YouTube tutorial here!
- 2 tbsp of Stuart's Spices Greek Herbs
- 2 large boneless chicken breasts
- 4 cups of spinach
- 1 cup of feta cheese
- 2 tbsp of cream cheese
- 1/2 of an onion
- 1/2 cup of green onions
- Olive oil to taste
- Coat raw chicken with 2 Tbsp of Stuart's Spices Greek Herbs, fresh garlic, and olive oil. Let it rest in a bowl while you prep the spinach and feta filling.
- Cut onions and green onions.
- Add crumbled feta, cream cheese and onions to your spinach, and mix well.
- Add the spinach filling on top of your raw chicken breasts and roll the chicken to create a pocket. Use toothpicks to secure the chicken.
- Add the chicken breasts to a baking dish and bake for 30-35 minutes at 370 degrees.
- Adjust seasonings, serve, and enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.