Chipotle Lime Shrimp and Vegetables
This recipe is simple to make, but elegant in its presentation. Sure to wow anyone!
Prep + Cook Time: Under 30 minutes
½ sweet onion, cut into 2-3 inch pieces
1 red pepper, cut into 2-3 inch pieces
12 medium-large shrimp, raw (21-25 count)
2 Tbsp. Stuart's Spices Chipotle Lime Seasoning
1 can artichoke hearts, well drained, cut in ½
3-4 Tbsp. white wine or vermouth
1 lime, cut in wedges
- Heat olive oil in a large pan. Add the onion and pepper and sauté until just tender. about 3 minutes.
- Coat the raw shrimp with the Chipotle Lime Seasoning. Add to pan and continue to sauté until the shrimp are cooked through, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add artichoke hearts to the pan and cook until heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Add white wine or vermouth to deglaze.
- Transfer to plates and squeeze fresh lime juice over each serving. Garnish with a lime wedge. The lime juice brightens all the flavors!
Add an extra 1-2 tsp. Chipotle Lime Seasoning as you sauté everything in the pan to spice up the dish a little.
2-4 people depending on how many shrimp you plan to serve. This recipe is easy to double or triple.