One of our favorites! This versatile seasoning provides a great lemon flavor along with a broad blend of herbs. With the strong lemon flavor, you never notice that there's no salt!
Great on fish and seafood, poultry, tofu. It is great on steamed or grilled veggies. It's also great as a dipping oil; just stir some into a mild extra virgin olive oil, break off a piece of fresh crusty bread, and you've got a great appetizer!
Here are some Tips and Ideas for using Lemon and Herbs:
- Relish the citrus lemon flavor on fish & seafood such as salmon, trout, sea bass, cod, scallops and shrimp
- Great with poultry and tofu.
- Tasty on steamed or grilled vegetables.
- Mix seasoning to taste into a mild Extra Virgin Olive Oil - great dipping oil for fresh, crusty Italian or French bread
- Pasta, orzo, cous-cous, tabouli - the perfect summer salads! Add Lemon & Herbs with extra virgin olive oil or a vinaigrette to the pasta. Add vegetables per your favorite recipe. (Try artichoke hearts, olives, peppers, asparagus, tomatoes) A squirt of lemon really kicks up the flavor!
- Want a warm pasta dish? Add seasoning to rice or cous-cous while cooking. Add more to taste once cooked, with olive oil or liquid such as veg or chicken stock, or white wine.
Our own recipe, blended with onion, garlic, black pepper, citric acid, oregano, basil, celery seed, coriander, cumin, marjoram, thyme, and lemon oil
*This product is not yet kosher, but will be soon*