Bonus Bags available!
A Stuart's favorite and we couldn't agree more! It was originally developed to be the perfect seasoning for corn on the cob, and - it is! The salt and pepper are what we usually put on corn, so you know they are a great match. Add some garlic and onion for flavor, along with a little celery seed which adds freshness. And finally, add just a touch of sugar to bring out the natural sweetness of the corn.
But it's not just for corn - it has so many other uses!
Here are some other ideas for this flavorful seasoning:
- Add to veggies you cook on the grill for robust flavor.
- Great as your rub for chicken. Rub on chicken, refrigerate & let it sit for 1/2 hr-24 hrs for the rub to do its work. The salt helps pull all the flavors into the meat for a moist, robust taste. The touch of sugar helps caramelize the outside of the chicken which helps hold the flavors.
- Brighten up roasted fall veggies - brussel sprouts, acorn or butternut squash, rutabaga, white & sweet potatoes. Also red peppers, mushrooms, asparagus. Sprinkle on veggies, drizzle olive oil, roast in oven at 450 until tender. (10-15 min for some veggies, longer for others)
- Spice up your rice - add 2 tsp per 1/2 cup uncooked rice. For more flavor, season to taste after it's cooked.
- Roasting your potatoes? In the oven or on the grill, add Corn on the Cob with a little oil and you've got a memorable dish.
- The perfect 1 seasoning to bring camping: Goes on your veggies, rice, chicken, fish (season one side rather than both), even your eggs!
Our own recipe, blended with sea salt, sugar, celery seed, onion, paprika, black pepper, garlic, dill seed, and rice flour.